… To difficult situations
Conflicts are inherent to any human organization. They are an integral part of business/professional life. A tensed economic context, hyper rationalization of work, organizational changes, provide fertile ground for conflicts.
However, such disputes can be an opportunity, in a constructive approach, to start on a new basis or to refine /define some rules.
Moreover, in a view to maintain or improve the social climate, identifying conflicts early and knowing how to manage them effectively is a major advantage.
Indeed, “Intra-company” mediation (or “social matters mediation”) can be used in many cases:
- Before a conflict and as soon as relational difficulties arise
- To accompany a team in a change process
- For collective conflicts
- In cases where the employment may be or has been terminated
- At a prelitigation stage. The Macron Act allows the use of conventional mediation for disputes relating to employment contracts (Art.258, III and IV);
- During or after court proceedings and decision
… For the best results
Mediation enables employees and employers to:
- Prevent and manage interpersonal or collective conflicts
- Maintain or restore dialogue:
- Between employees
- Within a team,
- Between managers and employees
- Fight against psycho social risks and discrimination
- Provide answers to harassment situations and work sufferance situations
- Try and solve prelitigation situations or tribunal disputes
File your request
Feel free to contact us should you need personalized assistance.