Group 49

Referring to us for mediation, as a company

To refer a case to us for inter- or intra-company mediation,

  • please contact us
  • or send us directly by post (CMAP– 39 avenue Franklin Delano Roosevelt – 75008 PARIS) or by e-mail ( the following information
    • Personal information or company name and address of each of the parties
    • the summary subject of the dispute
    • the respective proposals of the parties or the position of the party referring the case to the Centre
    • the amount in dispute

For more details on how to refer a case to the Centre, you can also consult our mediation rules.

The mediation fee schedule

The mediation fee schedule is available here.