Group 49

Referring to CMAP for arbitration

The referral procedure is governed by the CMAP arbitration rules The applicant for arbitration shall send a written request to the CMAP, containing the following information

This request must be provided in as many copies as there are respondents, plus one. It must be sent by registered letter with return receipt.

The request for arbitration may be sent to the CMAP by e-mail. The request for arbitration may also be sent to the Centre in paper form by ordinary or registered mail, or by any other means. It may also be submitted to the Secretariat in paper form.

The request must be accompanied by the payment of the opening fee, otherwise it will be inadmissible.

Contact us:

Contact us for any question relating to the referral for arbitration.